Dear Myspace: robbwindow

I just writing a new blog to anyone who is still on Myspace and actively posting stuff.

I just typing this message because it seems like the right thing to do, its late I gotta get up early; but hey its nearly Christmas and Halloween so here goes.

Yes I have been busy over on Facebook churning out stuff there. I browsing through the new popular music about and found some interesting video's that I shall share below. It seems some interesting activity is happening here on Myspace, some of which is all hidden in secret newsletters by Myspace's new employee, he's churning out a very comprehensive newsletter, always worth a butchers so well done to him.

Secondly I been enjoying the use of a WysyWyg thingy over on Wordpress you should check that out to. Great way to blog, churn out content and upload video's that are hosted by yourself, your own host and stuff like this.

Back to Facebook if you like you can search for a Facebook comment box, its good if you want more chance of going viral, does anybody use the re-tweet button anymore? Another question does anyone actually read the new share on Myspace feature, which reposts to the billboard section here where no-one no longer see's in their home page.

Mustn't grumble I always do it I just thought it be an interesting question.

Finally I just interrupt your media content by adding that I have been on travels recently, yes you guest it the English Riviera.

Went to Bournemouth last week that was fun. I love it when a breakfast comes together, the beach was fun to. Spent one afternoon listening to christian singers singing next to the hot air balloon that was fun to, but the highlight as ever was luncheon at the Ritz, I mean Harry Ramsdons, there should be a picture below somewhere.

Anyway that aside I still here busy churning out stuff for you to enjoy, hope your enjoying all the stuff I share, who knows it may even be your stuff, its not all my stuff you know!

Secret Article Profits is all you need. How can one make money from article marketing? Quite simple really! All you need to do is to be able to write a few articles a day and you're set for extra cash each month.

The first thing you've got to do is to identify a niche and a target market. You need not have any prior knowledge of that niche at all, the most important thing is that it needs to be 'nichey' and it needs to have proven buyers with proven products. The next time is of course, proper keyword targeting. Once you've identified you're niche, the next important thing to do is to unearth those juicy keywords in that particular niche to target. These group of keywords will form the 'arsenal' for your articles. The next step would be, logically, to sniff out a few affiliate programs or products to sell in that niche. This is not hard - all you have to do is to Google "your niche + products" or "buy + your niche". So what's the most crucial factor in your article? Its your title! Make sure your 'keyword' appears in the first four words of your title.

Comments