The truth about holidays



Happy holiday's and vacations. The truth about holidays is amore satirical troublesome post about utilising time during holidays. In-amongst this post is a washing machine full of information, a lot of that information is trivial, a lot of the information is jumbled and for you to decide how put together the pieces and like any holiday is for you to choose the destination.


Well it's Christmas and after the last posts wonderful burst of confusion I imagine you have already unsubscribed by now. I see a lot of activity happening over on Youtube. It seems if they haven't got round to you yet they soon will. Holiday's just want be the same without a good old Youtube video. I don't know whether to spend my time looking for a new station or just do something more exciting like going out for a walk.

The truth is about holiday's is it's going to cost you money and if it's holiday time you will have to que up and decide what is you want. Where it is you want to go. And then you can reflect when your there on where you have been. One things for sure after reading Time magazine this week I won't be going to Uganda in a hurry. Not that I'm a homosexual or anything, I just think its completely wrong the laws they are sanctioning there. Thought I'd give you something more to pack in your suitcase.

Anyway make no bones about this holiday period is going to be a blast. It has been advised by a few people that I should disconnect of the Christmas period and start figuring out what it is I should say in the 15,000 words I have to say it. The truth is this years vacation is a bigger mystery than I previously planned. Possibly this is because I did not plan anything. 

The truth is no one really cares about your vacation, they only care about there own, friends, family, loved ones and those they share there lives with. I'm guessing therefore in this post you will not find truth, don't let the truth be pointed out to you only let the pointing be done by those who are ok with pointing fingers. I just went over to Youtube and noticed a couple of channels on Youtube have been shut down. I find this all very confusing although it's not the first time I've been confused and I'm sure it won't be the last. The best thing you can do here is when reading this post please don't take it literally. The truth about holidays is making people happy and if I spend another holiday sat around explaining to people what I meant then realise that I actually got it wrong then thats no vacation is it. The truth is there no other truth apart form your own. You can read the history of holidays and you will come up with the same conclusions you came up with other things you read. The truth "I don't know". In-fact I may have to stop blogging here about the truth because I really don't feel the best advocate for the truth.

The past two or three years of blogging here has been fun and I have learned a lot of stuff from the topics I have explored but the truth is I am feeling very sad and it is starting to show in my research. So if you don't here form me it's not that I've gone fishing or out surfing or trying out hotdog skiing it just I have realised that what I try to say if no thinking properly may seem wrong or something. I really don't know and don't really care to much all I know is that I have a deep love and respect for you the readers and anything I write is simply to incite a deep thought. If I have to be the person you all sit around the Christmas table and rip apart then that's fine by me, I always did have problems with making crackers crack. The best solution to this is taking out the bit inside the cracker then doing it manually. This cardboard extension of the cracker filled with goodies is no more important in reality than the hat which is guaranteed to make your holiday's a celebration. after all we are our own Kings and we enjoy sharing our own jokes, and remembering how looking forward to something in your cracker this Christmas is what it is all about. If you are reading this after pulling an abundance of crackers then I imagine you are now comfortably about to sit in front of the telly and relax with a nice glass of whatever it is you like to do holidays with.



So to wrap this one up to make up for the wrapping I have not made up for a while, I will end on this this about holidays and it is possibly the best present I can give. Less is more [Or is it more is less?]

Comments