Truth about kids and Entertainment


Today I had a brainstorm about kids, business the media and entertainment. I came up with two mind maps which will have to be processed researched then put in some linear format.

Additionally due to the fact that I have just thought all these questions and am just in the process of setting up some kind of qualitative and quantitave research this may take a while however instead of going in and out of all my ramblings I have just decided to post my mind map here on this blog.

I hope you can read them and I hope you can understand them. If not no worries I will if you subscribe reveal my findings at a later date here on this blog. In a nutshell I conceptualised these questions from pondering on the old question about the truth of the youth.

We all like to conceptualise and relate with the youth of today, and imagine that we had the similarities I explore, but I have constructed this important research based on the idea that kids can choose their own market. They can earn there own money and parents support their kids through there own dreams in-turn providing a better future than they could have ever dreamed.

This in-turn highlights how easy it is for me to ramble considering I don't have a family (young Rob's bouncing around), I have not supported any youth to fame or business stardom. Nor am I rich or extremely popular.

However I am here and I see what I see and this is what it is. This is hopefully truth and even more importantly from this truth I will expand my own original ideas and invite other people into this field of vast research. After-all there is so much we can learn from the youth of today (say's he).






Comments