Truth, secrets an Video feat. Jade Goody

The truth is difficult, because it is always changing... Old news is not always good news and in the context of truth in the times of Journalism at this level the ability to acquire personnel objectivity is difficult unless of of course your able to express the personal opinion of truth. More recently I have been not necessarily going for the big topics, of news and such which I assume is truth but more of the polysemic truths that I've picked up from searching the net, checking out people in the know and cruising through the various links to get to some sort of truth. But as you can probably imagine by the time I have ploughed through all this huge information, I have to ask myself this one question: What have I learned that is of any consequence of the future?

If truth is coherently encoded in the future of accomplishments and achievements and good deeds, then surely the truth about things should be kept a secret. A good example that comes to mind is the book, The Secret. My friend shared the video with me at the beginning of this year, she said it was very good, and I reacted, gave an opinion and thought nothing of it, six months later in my local Age Concern I spotted a hardback version of the book for £3.00. In-fact I spotted another copy of one in another second hand shop yesterday in Wimbledon. So (you may be noticing a fixation of the confusion of the word truth and secret) anyway to cut a long story short as you will see by following the link to The Secret TV you can bundle yourself a whole load of freebies, widgets, games and posters. The synergy of the Secret is constructively the same of that of my own experience of what I originally noticed before I'd even heard of the secret. Ironically a great blogger and head of the Centrepoint research Bill Harris has been very good to me during this time. Well I did subscribe to his blog, which have given me more snippets of people who have cultivated the mind to a point where they can share the joys of being in the know.

Thinking further I did have a blast on the holosync free CD about 3 or 4 years ago and thought not much of it however I listened to it everyday for one month. Anyway this was a good introduction into the benefits of the audio, the sound and the messages of repetition self control and self hypnosis, quite a regimental thing really. Which led onto the Paul Mckenna thingy me jig on Confidence. Truthfully the reason why I say this is because I feel guilty because I did not buy his new book on Slimming, which I spotted in Wimbledon book shop. I think the truth is the world has changed the way people interact has changed and the future of how products generate money is going to get even more confusing. So I would recommend even if you are not interested in Google or the Media or how advertisements generate cash I would recommend you read into it because this is a new truth that is mushrooming out into a consensus of minds to acquire dollars that can be converted into pounds, so I'm told. In the process of surfing the web I have digested new recipes, acquired new talents in the kitchen and have been given the luxury of exercising the fingers typing. It's all very nourishing however the truth be known my old school chums say that I am fat. Fat is fine since I was always nine stone up until six years ago, art which point I point on 3 1/2 stone. Want to know my secret (message me and I shall send you the gruelling details). So in the light on all the positions of truth from the top of my head I leave you with a video uploaded yesterday from Christmas three weeks since. Please add me to your friends if you like the DVD on Youtube that would be nice.

Undergoing MyBlogLog Verification





Comments